A Composition on The Season I Like Most for SSC, HSC and Others

 The Season I Like Most
Or
My Favourite Season

Introduction:

There are six seasons in Bangladesh. I like all of them, but I like spring the most. Spring is my favourite season. Many people also love it. Spring brings many nice things. It looks beautiful and feels good. It is called the queen of all seasons because of its charm.

Spring and the Bangla New Year: 

Spring comes after winter and before summer. It is a very pleasant season. In Bangladesh, it stays during the Bangla months of Falgoon and Chaitra. The weather is nice—neither too hot nor too cold. Flowers bloom everywhere, and trees get new green leaves. Bees buzz, butterflies fly, and birds sing sweet songs. The sky looks clear and blue. People enjoy the fresh air and natural beauty. Many festivals are held during this time. Everyone feels happy and refreshed. After spring ends, the Bangla New Year begins. Spring is truly a season of joy and beauty.

Peaceful and pleasant weather:

I like spring because it has no problems like other seasons. Summer is very hot, and we feel tired. In the rainy season, roads become muddy, and we cannot move easily. In winter, it is very cold, and poor people suffer. But spring is cool, fresh, and clean. That’s why I love it.

Beauty of Spring:

Spring brings new life to nature. Trees get new green leaves. Flowers bloom everywhere. Birds sing sweet songs. The cuckoo sings from behind the leaves. Bees fly around flowers to collect honey. A soft wind blows and makes everything feel fresh. Nature looks happy and full of colour.

Joy in Villages:

Spring brings joy to village life. Farmers get ready to sow seeds for crops like rice and jute. Village people arrange fairs during this season. Many people join these fairs with family and friends. Children enjoy buying toys and sweets. Traditional songs and dances are also performed. People wear colourful clothes and enjoy the happy weather. This season gives peace to both body and mind. Villages become full of fun and smiles during springtime.

Spring and Festivals:

Many festivals are held in spring. Pohela Falgun is a joyful day when people wear yellow dresses and celebrate with flowers and music. In schools and colleges, students take part in programs. Spring is also the time for cultural events, open-air concerts, and folk songs. These events bring people closer and build love for nature. People also decorate homes with flowers. It is a season of colour, joy, and happiness for all ages.

Spring in My Heart:

Spring stays for only two months, but its memory stays in my heart all year. It makes me feel happy and peaceful. When I think of spring, I feel fresh and full of energy. I can’t forget the lovely flowers, bird songs, soft wind, and smiling faces. Spring gives hope and makes everything beautiful. I always wait for this season to come again. Truly, spring is my best friend among all the seasons.

Conclusion:

Spring is a gift of nature. It gives us peace, joy, and beauty. Everything looks fresh, bright, and colourful. I love spring for its soft weather, sweet sounds, and beautiful scenes. It has no troubles like other seasons. I wait for spring every year. It is my favourite season, and I enjoy every moment of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class-07: Whose Child is This? | Meaning | Theme | Questions & Answers

Composition Writing: Wonders of Modern Science for SSC, HSC & Others

Write a dialogue between two friends about what they will do after the SSC examination